ARRIVING IN BALI
As a local, I have first hand knowledge and experience of the process arriving at the Ngurah Rai Denpasar Bali Airport DPS (located in the south of Bali). I hope to make it as simple as possible for you to begin your stay in Bali. The following are tips on what to expect upon arrival.
- Keep your passport hand. (It must be valid for 6 months after your arrival date).
- Make sure your passport has an empty page.
- Fill in the immigration tax card (generally supplied by the airline crew before landing).
- No paid visa is required for over 140 countries. CLICK HERE to see the list.
- After immigration, you will go to the conveyor belt to retrieve your luggage.
- Look for TV monitors for the correct belt and the flight number on your luggage tag.
- As you exit customs, an official will collect your immigration tax card.
- All personal baggage will be go through a scanner.
- Once through, you will find ATM machines and money changers
- I will be waiting with you name on a sign.
Let your holiday in Bali begin!
- Visitors are not allowed to bring more than $10,000 USD.
- NO DRUGS ALLOWED in Bali. It may result in a large prison sentence or death penalty.